Terms and conditions
General Terms and Conditions
TAG hereby assigns one Level of Membership to the Member ("Membership") to be used exclusively by the Member. The Member agrees to use the Premises in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. The Membership shall include a license to enter upon the Premises (“License”), use the between Monday and Friday, except national holidays, during operating hours (8:00 am – 6:00 pm Central Time). The Member hereby acknowledges that the License shall not constitute a tenancy of any kind nor a sublease to the Premises nor serves to grant any interest in real or personal property associated with TAG and/or the Premises. In the event a Member accesses the Premises more than the allocated days under the Membership, the Member shall be responsible for paying additional fees as determined by TAG.
- Membership Levels and Benefits Below are some, but not all, of the benefits Members, receive as part of their Membership: All Memberships Levels
Access to internet; Use of meeting rooms (as available); Free admission to events held in the space; Access to the space during operating hours; Member-only chat network; Fresh coffee; Printing, copying, and scanning; Display member business logo on our website.
Drop-In People interested in dropping in for the day can do so for a day rate, provided there is sufficient space. Contact us ahead of time for availability at [email protected]. Coworking AM
Access to the workspace Monday thru Friday from 8 am - 1 pm; 8hrs a month of conference room usage; Monthly term.
Access to the workspace Monday thru Friday from 1 pm - 6 pm; 8hrs a month of conference room usage; Monthly term.
The right to 24/7 access the workspace (pending background check); 10hrs a month of conference room usage; Mailing service. Be able to use TAG mailing address to receive your business mailings; Monthly term.
All benefits of 24/7 Coworking; Personal standing desk space; Your lockable file cabinet; 12hrs a month of conference room usage; Ability to leave items overnight; Monthly term.
Small Private Office
All benefits of Dedicated Desk; Private, furnished office for 1-2 people; 15hrs a month of conference room usage; Interview required for applicants; 6 months term.
Medium Private Office
All benefits of Dedicated Desk; Private, furnished office for 2-4 people; 16hrs a month of conference room usage; Interview required for applicants; 6 months term.
All benefits of Dedicated Desk; Private, furnished office for 4-8 people; 20hrs a month of conference room usage; Interview required for applicants; 1 year term.
- Terms of the Membership The Membership commences on the date set forth in this Agreement and continues for the terms set on the Membership Level, subject to the following:
TAG may revoke the Membership and/or Licenses granted hereunder at any time; Membership shall terminate in the event TAG no longer leases the Premises, it being understood that the TAG has no affirmative obligation to maintain or renew such lease; TAG reserves the right to re-assign workspaces, desks, offices or discontinue or change any of the Membership Benefits that may be offered; Membership will auto renew unless Member gives a 30 days notice; The Membership and any rights and duties are personal to a Member and may not be assigned or delegated by the Member in whole or in part.
- Payments You agree to pay all the fees on time. We will set up an automated monthly payment, which will include your monthly membership fee and may also include costs for additional days or other charges incurred under the terms of this Agreement. If we notify you that your payment did not post for any reason, you must promptly make payment within two days, or a late fee may be applied. Payment made is non-cancelable and non-refundable, except as specifically provided herein. In addition to the described fees, the Member agrees to pay all state and local taxes as may be appropriate, unless Member furnishes proof of exemption from such state and local taxes. Payment can be made online using a credit/debit card or cash.
- No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
- Building Rules
It is expected that you will observe the quiet enjoyment and reasonable use of the Building at all times and not damage or deface the Building or its fixtures fittings, decor and furnishings; The Member will not compromise the Building or its protection from fire, flood, gas, electricity or weather; The Member will not compromise the building security or the security of the spaces therein and will ensure that all reasonable measures are taken to safeguard the TAG buildings, occupants, and the occupant’s possessions. At no time should security locks be bypassed or left in an open position and external doors should never be propped open while unattended; TAG employees or contractors will perform routine repair, maintenance, and cleaning. TAG employees or contractors will have the right to enter its premises (including your private office) without any prior notice; Members are not allowed to alter its premises such as changes to the layout, move furniture, hang canvas or paint walls; AC & Heater units will be controlled by TAG staff;
The Members are deemed to have read, understood, and accepted the full Building Rules, a copy of which is available from the Management or may be read in the Reception.
Be nice. Treat others with respect and kindness. Consider your surroundings and use a suitable level of voice and language. Turn off/down the sound on your phone, computer, or other gadgets. Use headphones. Book a room for long conversations. Clean up after yourself. Consider the rest of the world too. Conserve. Recycle. Turn off the lights when leaving. Print two-sided. Just be nice; Pitch in. We operate with a skeleton staff to keep costs – and your fees – down. Being a Member of TAG is like living with roommates. We all contribute toward the cost of keeping a roof over our heads and the utilities on. We also help keep the place going. Make coffee. Empty the dishwasher. Take out the trash. Replace empty toilet paper rolls. See a need? Pitch in; Sharing is at the heart of coworking. It lets us use resources like equipment, space, utilities, and supplies more efficiently. Plus, it's nice (see #a). Instead of bringing in a box of tea, a jar of peanut butter or a box of envelopes just for yourself, share. Sharing applies to ideas and activities too. Look for opportunities to include others. In other words, be a good sharer; Don’t be a bully. Avoid doing bad, annoying or otherwise not-OK things like:
Pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming; Defaming, abusing, harassing, or threatening others; Pitching or promoting your business (or your kid's fundraiser) to others trying to work; Posting or distributing anything inappropriate, profane, defamatory, or indecent;
Mind your own business. We coworkers work in close proximity. Keeping what should be private, private is up to you. Take adequate precautions and secure your phone, computer, files, papers, etc. that may contain information you don’t want to share. On the flip side, don’t snoop in other’s materials, read through papers left on printers, or otherwise dig through other people’s stuff; Be safe. Don’t do foolish or dangerous things like play with matches, run with scissors, chemistry experiments with cleaning solutions. Wash your hands. Throw away food that has gone bad. Clean up spills. Let us know if something needs repair. Keep our network safe, too. Don’t upload or use files with viruses, malware, etc. that could damage the network, computers, or equipment; Own up to messing up. If any action or inaction on your part or that of your guest(s) cause harm or damage to anyone or anything, own up to it and make it right (fix it and/or correlated costs); Play responsibly. TAG is not in the business of serving food or drink. If such food or beverages exist and you partake, you do so at your discretion and risk. Be responsible. Oh, and, it's not nice to over-consume – anything – so be nice too; Hold each other accountable. These House Rules are shared with every Member, Day Pass user, and meeting room renter. We should all know what they are. If someone forgets, remind him/her (with respect, like you would want). Oh, and, it's your responsibility make sure your guests follow these rules and generally behave themselves; No Smoking. This might qualify under keeping TAG safe, but it gets its mention, so there's no confusion. No smoking is allowed in our workspace, including our back area, parking lot and front area; No sleep-overs. Yes, we really do have to say it. Tempting as it might be, with amenities such as a sofa, refrigerator, you cannot make 8214 E 111th Pl S your home – not even for one night. TAG is for business use only.; Consume alcohol, food, or anything else responsibly and at your own risk. TAG has no liability for illness, accidents, or any bad thing that results from your consumption of a substance of any kind at TAG. TAG does not hold a license for the consumption of alcohol; Stay tuned. Updates to these House Rules will be posted on the TAG Member Portal website and in the workspace. It’s your responsibility to keep up with any changes and adhere to them. If there’s anything you don’t understand, just ask. We’re here to help.
- Children TAG is not covered for the risks and liabilities associated with children. Therefore their presence is discouraged, and they only enter the premises at their own risk and that of their carers/parents.
- No Pets or Bikes TAG is not covered for the risks and liabilities associated with animals. Therefore their presence is not allowed unless it is a service pet. TAG does not have a place to keep your bike, so we discourage the Member to bring and leave unattended.
- Key-holder responsibilities If you are given an access token (key fob or card), which allows you to access the Building at 8214 E 111th Pl S during the hours allowed by your membership level, the following applies. a. You shall not give your access token to others.
You shall not make a copy of the key c. You must notify us in writing within 24 hours if you lose your token. d. If this Agreement is terminated for any reason, you must return the token (key fob) within 24 hours. If you don't return the token or need a replacement, we may charge you a $20 fee.
- Meeting Room & Events TAG has 3 meeting rooms. The smaller room can hold a maximum capacity of 6 people each, and the larger room a maximum capacity of 12 people. Any Member can use the meeting rooms. This is based on reasonable usage by each Member. If any room needs to be booked for more than 2 hours, please request this to TAG staff for approval. This is to ensure that these rooms can be used by others at TAG. For larger events, our community hall could be reserved for a fee. The community hall has a maximum capacity of 45 people. Please contact a TAG staff for more information in order to rent the community hall.
- Photo/Video Release Member agrees to grant to TAG and its authorized representatives’ permission to record photos and/or video of Member while on-site at TAG or at a TAG sponsored function off-site. Member further agrees that any or all of the material photographed may be used, in any form, as part of any future social media, online, or printed materials used to promote TAG, and further that such use shall be without payment of fees, royalties, special credit or other compensation.
- No Firearms Weapons of any type, including, but not limited to, knives with a 3-inch blade or longer, fighting weapons i.e., nunchucks, daggers, etc., brass knuckles and stun guns inside TAG pose a potential threat to the safety and security of our Members, and firearms of any type are strictly prohibited at all times inside TAG facility, or while you are engaged in the work or business of TAG.
- Smoke-Free TAG wants to provide a healthy and safe environment for all employees, Members, volunteers, and visitors. TAG recognizes the risks associated with second-hand smoke and wishes to protect its employees, Members, clients, volunteers, and visitors from these risks. "Smoking" is defined as the inhaling, exhaling, burning, or carrying of any lighted cigar, cigarette, pipe, vape, or other lighted smoking equipment. Smoking is not permitted anywhere on company property, including the parking lot. There will be no ashtray receptacles on TAG property. Littering of cigarette butts and other smoking-related litter is also prohibited.
- Drugs & Alcohol TAG intends to help provide a safe and drug-free work environment for our Members and our employees. With this goal in mind and because of the dangerous drug abuse problem in today's workplace, we are establishing the following policy for existing and future Members of TAG. TAG explicitly prohibits:
The use, possession, solicitation for, or sale of narcotics or other illegal drugs, alcohol, or prescription medication without a prescription on TAG property; Being impaired or under the influence of legal or illegal drugs or alcohol away from the TAG or customer premises, if such impairment or influence adversely affects Members’ work, the safety of the Members or of others, or puts at risk TAG’s reputation; Possession, use, solicitation for, or sale of legal or illegal drugs or alcohol away from TAG or customer premises, if such activity or involvement adversely affects the Members’ work, the safety of the Member or of others, or puts at risk TAG’s reputation; The presence of any detectable amount of prohibited substances in the Members’ system while at TAG, while on the premises of TAG or its members. "Prohibited substances" include illegal drugs, alcohol, or prescription drugs not taken in accordance with a prescription given to the Member.
- Parking Lot We expect drivers to maintain a clean and safe parking space, as they maintain their working spaces. The following rules apply at all times:
No littering is allowed; Drivers must respect others’ property; Drivers shouldn’t speed, turn carelessly or drive irresponsibly; Members shouldn’t conduct maintenance or repair jobs to their cars while they parked in our lot, except if they cannot start them; Smoking is prohibited in the parking lot; Members are not allowed to park overnight; Members are responsible for their items inside their vehicles. TAG does not hold liable for any damage or accidents caused in the parking lot; Any Member who is found parking in unauthorized or prohibited areas or in other ways disregard this policy will receive a warning and a written reprimand. A repeat offense will face disciplinary consequences up to and including termination.
- Disclosing Information TAG reserves the right at all times to disclose any information about you, your participation in and use of the Services as TAG deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in TAG sole discretion. You may not use images or photographs of TAG without TAG permission.
Member acknowledges and agrees that during the use of the Membership Benefits, Member may be exposed to Confidential Information of TAG and other Members. “Confidential Information” shall mean all information, in whole or in part, that is disclosed by TAG, any Member, the user, or any employee, affiliate, or agent thereof, which is non-public, confidential or proprietary in nature. Confidential information also includes, without limitation, information about business, sales, operations, know-how, trade secrets, technology, products, employees, customers, marketing plans, financial information, services, business affairs, any knowledge gained through examination or observation of or access to the facilities, computer systems and/or books and records of TAG, any analyses, compilations, studies or other documents prepared by TAG or otherwise derived in any manner from the Confidential Information and any information that you are obligated to keep confidential or know or has reason to know should be treated as confidential. Your participation in and/or use of the Membership Benefits obligates you to:
maintain all Confidential Information in strict confidence; not to disclose Confidential Information to any third parties; not to use the Confidential Information in any way directly or indirectly detrimental to TAG, including to compete with TAG or any participant or user of the Services.
All Confidential Information remains the sole and exclusive property of TAG or the respective disclosing party. You acknowledge and agree that nothing in this Agreement or your participation or use of the Membership Benefits will be construed as granting any rights to you, by License or otherwise, in or to any Confidential Information or any patent, copyright or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of TAG, or any other Member, user or third party.
- Participation In or Use of Membership Benefits You acknowledge that TAG is not responsible for any actions, omissions, misuse, over-use or non-use of Membership Benefits, or any other acts made by other Members, their guests’ users, and third parties. You acknowledge that you are participating in or using the Services at your own free will and decision. You acknowledge that TAG does not have any liability with respect to your access, participation in, use of the Services, or any loss of information resulting from such participation or use.
- Disclaimer of Warranties To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, TAG provides the Premises and its Membership Benefits "as is" and with all faults, and hereby disclaims with respect to the Membership Benefits all warranties and conditions, whether express, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, any (if any) warranties, duties or conditions of or related to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, lack of viruses, accuracy or completeness of responses, results, workmanlike effort and lack of negligence. Also, there is no warranty, duty or condition of title, quiet enjoyment, quiet possession, correspondence to description, or non-infringement. The entire risk as to the availability or quality of the Premises or Membership Benefits remains solely with you.
- Exclusion of Incidental, Consequential and Certain Other Damages To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall TAG or its subsidiaries (whether or not wholly-owned), affiliates, divisions, and it's past, present and future officers, agents, shareholders, members, representatives, employees, successors and assigns, jointly or individually be liable for any direct, special, incidental, indirect, punitive, consequential or other damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for: loss of profits, loss of confidential or other information, corruption of data, business interruption, personal injury, loss of privacy, failure to meet any duty (including of good faith or of reasonable care), negligence, and any other pecuniary or other loss whatsoever) arising out of or in any way related to the participation in or inability to participate in or use of the Services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or otherwise under or in connection with any provision of this Agreement, even in the event of the fault, tort (including negligence), strict liability, breach of contract or breach of warranty of TAG, and even if TAG has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Limitation of Liability, Indemnification, Release, and Remedies Notwithstanding any damages that the Member might incur for any reason whatsoever (including, without limitation, all damages referenced above and all direct or general damages), the entire liability of TAG or its subsidiaries (whether or not wholly-owned), affiliates, divisions, and their past, present and future officers, agents, shareholders, members, representatives, employees, successors and assigns under any provision of this Agreement and your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to actual damages incurred by you based on reasonable reliance up to the amount paid by the Member in the last 12 months. The foregoing limitations, exclusions, and disclaimers (including other relevant sections of this Agreement) shall apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, even if any remedy fails its essential purpose. Member and all of the Member's guests, invitees, employees, and agents who may be present on the Premises shall assume all risks of use. In addition, Member, for itself and for all of its employees, agents, guests and invitees, and for all persons who may come upon the Premises or adjoining areas and grounds during Member’s use of the Premises, hereby agree that TAG shall not be liable in any way for any matter, cause, action or omission with respect to the Premises or the adjoining areas and grounds or with respect to the Membership Benefits and TAG is hereby released and discharged of any and all liability of any kind with respect thereto.
- Indemnification Without exception, Member releases, and hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and save harmless TAG and TAG’s subsidiaries (whether or not wholly-owned), affiliates, divisions, and their past, present and future officers, agents, shareholders, members, representatives, employees, successors and assigns, jointly and individually, from and against all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, costs, expenses, judgments, fines and penalties based upon or arising out of Member’s or Member’s guests actions, errors and omissions, willful misconduct and fraud. Member further agrees that in the event the Member brings a claim or lawsuit and the matter is found to be without merit in part or in whole, Member shall be liable for any reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs incurred by TAG or its respective officers and agents in connection with the defense of such claim or lawsuit.
- Insurance TAG will carry General Liability insurance. As a Member, it is strongly suggested that you carry a Renters Insurance policy to cover your own equipment while using our space. That policy may cover your current residence/office, as well as the premises of TAG.
- Severability In the event that any provision or portion of this Agreement is determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, in whole or in part, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall be unaffected thereby and shall remain in full force and effect to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- Applicable Law and Construction This Agreement shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with, the laws of the State of Oklahoma with the venue in the courts located in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Headings The sections headings contained in this Agreement are inserted for convenience only and shall not affect in any way the meaning or interpretation of this Agreement.
- Waiver No waiver by any party of any provision of this Agreement shall be effective unless in writing, and such waiver shall not imply a subsequent or prior waiver of that or any other provision. Subject to the foregoing, each party hereto may waive any breach by the other party of any of the provisions contained in this Agreement or any default by such other party in the observance or performance of any covenant or condition required to be observed or performed by it contained herein.
- Entire Agreement This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties hereto, whether oral or in writing, relating to all or part of the subject matter herein.
- Counterparts This Agreement may be executed in counterparts and by facsimile, each of which shall be an original and all of which together shall constitute one instrument.
Updated 01/30/20 https://www.tagcoworking.com/en/termsandconditions